Do you believe that music can inspire people? Then we need you.
New Note Projects is an award winning charity, based in Brighton, that uses music to create life changing experiences for people who have experienced addiction, homelessness and mental health issues. We have been established for three years and are now looking at how we can expand our work.
We are looking for new trustees to join us at an exciting time. We need a range of expertise but you only need to have one of the following skills to apply.
1) Accountancy. Some expertise around charity accounts and financial control.
2) Governance. Some experience of charity governance and an up to date knowledge around policies including safeguarding adults, risk assessments and charity law.
3) Marketing. Some knowledge and expertise around drawing up a marketing strategy so we can attract bigger audiences and have a larger reach online.
4) Music partnerships. We would like to expand our connections and partnerships by performing with other well known musicians and musical groups, to help us reach new audiences.
5) Someone who is well networked within NHS or drug and alcohol services.
This person would use their connections and contacts to help us build better partnerships with other service providers.
If you don’t have these skills but think you have experience or knowledge that could help us then please get in touch. Previous board/trustee experience is not necessary and we welcome applications from all ages and backgrounds.
Please send your CV and a cover letter explaining how you could help us to email@example.com. The closing date is Friday 29th June 2018.
For more information or to have a chat about the role please get in touch with Molly Mathieson the Founder and Chief Exec
Tel: 07492 734 671